The Adventures of FiveOneFive Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain approaches

4 posters

Go down

Pain approaches Empty Pain approaches

Post by Kaz'Kali Wed May 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Thick heavy wooden wheels destroyed the small rocks that dared get in their way. Monotonous drumming of hundreds of feet vibrated the room, small objects slid off tables and armor hanging on the way ever so slightly swayed. This signaled the arrival.

Kaz stood out of the old feasting chair that he found and looked over to Elsee. He was uncharacteristically silent as he strode to the cracked door and let in the wave of hot daylight. The sun was about at its highest point in the sky, they must have been running a bit behind. Hundreds of soldiers, mostly Orcs with the occasional Troll or Tauren thrown in, streamed past the storehouse. Kaz held the door open until Elsee slipped out beside him and he let the door shut tightly so the plumes of thick dust wouldn't coat everything inside.

He eyed the passers by, occasionally a few would make emotionless eye contact with him. Kaz lifted Elsee up onto one of the random crates that were scattered outside so she could get a better vantage point. He crossed his arms and leaned against the building trying to hide his nervous anticipation, excitement, fear. He was pulling from every emotional category.

The fight coordinator said “You will know when you see him. “ and that's all he was given. Kaz was feeling fairly confident that he could take all that had walked past him thus far. A battle weary army was one who was not thinking clearly, whose mind was muddled with the long stint of their tour and what atrocities they committed freely.

Kaz looked up at Elsee with a slight shrug and a ‘not impressed’ expression on his face. He had this in the bag- -His eyes shift- Three large wolves, clad in rusted metal started to appear down the row silhouetted in the dust. Kaz squinted and his arms started to release from their fold from his chest, he pushed off from the wall. The orc in the middle was a stone wall of muscle. Running down his arms, head, chest, anywhere the eye could see were long sharpened bones pierced through the skin. Different tones and textures indicated they were all from different sources. His large weathered face sat unblinking, his left eye blood shot with spots of black in it. A large nose ring carved from what one would assume was a vertebrae bounced on his upper lip as the wolf swayed. Where there was no bone piercings, scars crisscrossed his sun bleached green skin.

He knew he was looking at Muk’Ral the Boneseeker.

Kaz had to find Ra'Rhuk. Now.
Kaz'Kali
Kaz'Kali

http://Kazkali.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Pain approaches Empty Re: Pain approaches

Post by Brixtul Thu May 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Brix moved forward from where he'd been leaning against the storehouse. He watched as the Orc on the wolf approached and Kaz tensed. Must be the guy.

His arms uncrossed and he reached out to put a hand on Kaz's right shoulder from where he stood a few steps behind.

"T'at de guy?" He definitely knew the answer, but he was trying to be supportive and let Kaz dictate how to handle it.
Brixtul
Brixtul

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsee Thu May 28, 2015 2:42 pm

"Obviously! ...AND" Elsee interrupted any conversation between just the two boys. She hopped down from the crate to stand next to Kaz.

"Its ALSO obvious t'at Kaz is going to wipe the floor wit' him! I mean all t'ose piercings have got to be weak points, right?" She looked up at Kaz, looping her arms around his left and hugging against him. Her chin pressed into him as she looked up with a smile.

Elsee had never seen him fight, and honestly had no idea about his abilities. But she was pretty sure that confidence was half the battle.
Elsee
Elsee
Admin

https://fiveonefive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Thu May 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Clink, clink, clink the hammer fell upon what would soon become a blade. Rock was forging, smoke billowed out of top of the shop that was besides where he now worked. He had heated the steel until the metal became soft enough for shaping with hand tools, such as a hammer, anvil and chisel that he seemed to be working with. He was focused on his hobby, as he was in the process of drawing the material which lengthens the metal by reducing one or both of the other two dimensions. As the depth was reduced, or the width narrowed, the piece was drawn out. By reducing its depth but keeping its width consistent he in was process of tapering the metal in two dimensions, to result a point.

Ra'rhuk was shirtless, pale skin smudged with black soot, the runes that ran his spine glowing dimly blue the same color of his eyes. He was in simple dark cloth pants with a work apron tied about his waist, pockets for chisels and other tools used for blade making close at hand for easy access. His segmented ice covered pale braided hair was tied back high sitting pony tail to keep it out of the way. He was not far from the Brawl'gar arena in Orgrimmar, one just had to find him.
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz'Kali Sat May 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Kaz's eyes tracked along studying the Orc. Brix's touch on the shoulder snapped him out of his mental storm of thoughts. He looked over to Brix "Ah Ya, ya. I was expectin' 'im ta be bigga" Kaz gave a small shrug and turned to Elsee  who was now hugging into his side "Not a lot ta be usin to mop wit'. " He gave a forced laugh "'e not goin' ta be allowed to 'ave all of dem in, Right?" He touched his arm as he spoke indicating the piercings. He looked to Brix and Elsee like they would know but he was just sort of talking out loud to 'himself.  He furrowed his brow and bit hard on the inside of his cheek.

Kaz had been slacking on any sort of fight training. He could bash stuff pretty well but any sort of technique was nonexistent. He was operating under the assumption that he could just keep working out to get stronger and overpower him with strength. He was realizing that he could lift day and night and would never get to the tree trunk arms of this battle scarred madman. He was panicked. He knew that he would be beaten from an inch of his life unless he came up with some tactics, anything.

"'ey Im going ta go down into da city ta talk ta Rock. Just ya know, ta tell 'im I saw 'im and see wat 'e be tinkin or like-" Kaz boxed the air weakly "Just some tips or what not-Ya can come If ya be likin or ya can wait I should be short its just a quick convo-" His speech was all over the place, faltering but he kept it together fairly well.  He squeezed Elsees side and  took a few steps to the side pointing down the road, he looked back to the two.
Kaz'Kali
Kaz'Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brixtul Sat May 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Brix’tul watched as the crowd started to thin, trailing after the Boneseeker. His brow was set in a furrow and he dropped his arm from Kaz’s shoulder.

“I dunno. Seems like t’ey don’ realleh come ou’, ya know?” He looked down at his own arms, trying to imagine being covered in so many bits that would snag on things. A shudder coursed through him, and he had to flex his hands a few times to get the thought gone.  He wanted to go along with Kaz to find Ra’rhuk, but at the same time he didn’t want to form an audience around him if he needed to focus.

“Yeah, I’m gonna stahp in wit’cha fer a bit. Say ‘Yo’ t’ Rock t’en bounce, probableh.”
He rubbed his nose, looking back to the storehouse nonchalantly. “Lemme get m’ shit.”

And by that I think we all know it meant Tabard, Shoulders, and Reserve.
Brixtul
Brixtul

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsee Sat May 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Elsee would have been much happier if the OTHER troll had stayed behind. Her eyes rolled slightly as Brix went back into the storehouse. She turned her focus back to Kaz, following after him. She had no clue where Rock typically was on a given day, having only seen him at the Club or Tree before.
Nevertheless, she stayed less than a step from Kaz the whole way through the VOH.

“Is… He’s the FIRST guy you have to fight?” She didn’t know how else to phrase it. His behaviour was odd to her, she hadn’t really seen an unconfident Kaz until this moment.

“Doesn’t seem like he’s Entry Level… or is t’at the point?” She tapped a finger to her lip as she pondered. “Do t’ey even HAVE entry level?”
Elsee
Elsee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz'Kali Sat May 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Kaz walked a few feet and stopped to give Brix the time to gather his booze and what other items he was going to haul around for the day. He stood with his hands on his hips and looked down to Elsee " Entry level?" This is the first time he thought about that there might be some sort of structure to this all "I just t'ought dat ya just did et. Makes sense dat dere be some sort of levels and wat not so ya not t'rown in wit a bear wen ya be a cub." He tried to mask his expression to suppress the thoughts that he might be the cub.

Kaz walked up to her and put his arm around her and leaned on her shoulder not really putting his full weight onto her. "'e looks old and tired. I will move around until 'e begs for a nap and den I will send his teet' dat way and his jaw dat way." he pointed two different directions and looked up the road to see Brix lightly jogging with his large back swinging and knocking into his leg.

"He knows we are just goin' down da road.." he let a small breath of air out of his nose in a quiet laugh.
Kaz'Kali
Kaz'Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brixtul Sat May 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Brix'tul caught up to Kaz and Elsee eventually. The distance between them was a bit further than he expected and he was regretting running.

Wow... I am not in the shape I thought I was.

He took deep breaths through his nose in attempt to hide his laboured breathing. His brow quirked a bit, looking at Kaz like 'What?! Shut the fuck up. Keep going.' And nodded his head in the direction they were going.

"Ya know where he is or-" a breath "Or we jus' wanderin' til we fin' 'im?"
Brixtul
Brixtul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz'Kali Sat May 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Kaz started walking before Brix made it to them, gave him a few more steps in his controlled fall to them. He thought he could use a few more feet of cardio.

He gestured forward down the path "I gat no idea wat dat boyo does durin da day. All im goin' ta guess es its creepy. Fiddlin' wit some body or lurin' 'urt animals to 'is 'ouse." He gestured to Brix "Did 'e talk ta ya about da fox?- Oh ya ya were dere but et didn't make et. Died in da night, some girlie watchin' over et, Ya know of Rock havin any girlies around? Shayna but I tink he would of said 'er name" He swung his jaw side to side " Dat w'ole story soundin odd ta me" He squinted as they turned near the tree and a billow of steam and smoke caught Kaz's eye. It was partially the contrast of the light colored body against the dark steel of the furnaces. He lead the group towards the blue of the glow that surrounded him.

The crew strolled up. kaz once again boxed the air in front of him a few times, bobbing his head side to side "Rock! Wat ya doin' ova 'ere. Taken out some of dat anger on da metal. " Kaz eyed the work Rock was in the process of producing with a surprised face at the craftsman ship he was capable of.
Kaz'Kali
Kaz'Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Sun May 31, 2015 4:41 pm

The spirit of his brother seemed to notice the group approaching before his brother did, too preoccupied with what he was doing.  ~ Your motley band of misfits approach, Bear. ~

Ra'rhuk was just setting the steel to the barrel water as he heard Kaz'Kali, steam billowed forth in a plume. He mentally timed it before pulling what would be a blade out of the water. He pulled it out and was examining the product with his creepy blue glowing gaze before greeting. He saw fractures, fine etching mistakes in the heating and cooling processes so small that it may seem like a well forged blade to another Rock saw as flawed and would not hold up properly. With a grunt he tossed the weapon in the pile he had been building all morning until this afternoon, if it was not utter perfection it was not worth those he would give them to.

Slow Rock's gaze fell upon the air boxing Kaz with a small nod of his head, before the look just as slowly looked to Brix'tul and Elsee. " Greetings. "  

~ Don't forget to smile, Brother! You look like your going to eat them not have a conversation.~

Ra'rhuk smiled slowly, as he wiped his hands upon his apron. " Good afternoon, 'ow are you fairing? " Ra'rhuk inquired with his typical death knight hollow echoing charm.

~ Better... just... ~ His brother was hopeless with the formality, there was just no use in trying to loosen him up at all.  

Rock's head tilted slowly, then looked to the blades that he had already done. " No, it is a 'obby. I've been commissioned by a general to make proper arms for de troops. "

The spirit that could only be seen and heard by Rock, Zor'din had begged and pleaded, as if Ra'rhuk's friends could hear him. ~ He has a problem... please, make... him.... stop.... ~

Ra'rhuk simply lifted his index finger in the direction of the pile on one side of him and the two blades that met his satisfaction on this day. " You may take a blade if you would like for your own uses, from that pile. " His roving finger indicated the finished products he was content with.
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Brixtul Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Brix walked past Kaz and Elsee and moved to sit on a barrel nearby. Almost immediately he had his reserve in hand and was uncorking it while looking to Ra'rhuk.

"Yo, Rock! We jus' seen t'at guy t'at Kaz's suppos'sa fight. De guild- t'ey gonna let de orcses keep in all t'em piercings? Cause we t'inkin' is gonna be 'ard t' pick t'em outta Kaz's mangled corpse..." He grinned, putting the bottle to his mouth.  Inside, he was worried as fuck- but he couldn't let Kaz see that.
Brixtul
Brixtul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz'Kali Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:25 pm

Kaz walked up to the pile of swords Rock motioned to and looked at them, his mind clearly in another spot. “Ya? We can just take one? Never used a sword before, maybe I will just hang et on da wall.” He tapped one of the hilts as Brix spilled the beans and faked a smile when he brought up his mangled corpse. He motioned to Rock to explain what Brix jumped into.

“Saw da’ orc Rock. Some might be callin’ him imposing or someone dat would ‘aunt ya nightmares. ‘e’s short but solid. Covered in bone piercings. From his fist to da top of ‘es ‘ead.” kaz traced his arm as he spoke indicating where the piercings are.

“‘e looks ta be some sort of ‘igher up in da military. Im sure ‘es seen lots a fights. Smashed lots of skulls in.” He looked over at Elsee and gave a shrug like none of this bothered him.

“So.” He put his arm against some shelves “Remember dat time I be askin ‘bout trainin. Well. Im ‘ere ta be askin again.” He looked at Rock but his eyes darted down in a subconscious act of submission.
Kaz'Kali
Kaz'Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:02 am

His ears lifted at the exclaim of his nickname. " Ah... perhaps. " He answered Brix'tul, then looked towards Kaz'kali. " Take from that pile if you wish to practice with something they 'ave imperfections. " He motioned towards the heap, then towards the smaller pile. " 'owever those presented 'ave better structure and 'old for as many times as de steel 'as been folded. "
He was listening to the more detailed description from Kaz's perspective, putting his tools away slowly while Rock offered a reflective fake smile in return.

~ They are afraid... especially the one to fight the orc. Remember that day I called out our father? Times that by three...Your friend has skill or he wouldn't have survived this long if that wasn't the case, what he lacks is confidence.  He doesn't know what he is up against, you can help with that brother. Even if it would be funny as all hell to watch him get knocked down a notch or two. The right thing to do would be to help him.~  Zor'din snickered to Ra'rhuk.

Taking off his apron and setting it aside he grunted his acknowledgment to his brother's words and nothing more before giving Kaz'Kali his full attention and glowing blue gaze in consideration. " De offer still stands. " He announced in a even toned manner.

" Given what I know of orc's that regardless of their clan affiliations, orcs prize honor over all other things in life. First priority is to bring honor to their clan and secondly bringing honor to de self and to their sense of self worth as an individual. Why is this important to know first off? To know one's enemy well enough to use what they value as a liability to themselves... So insult what 'e values to throw 'im off of 'is game... As you said, 'e 'as seen battle, 'as rose in ranks. I am uncertain as to 'ow 'e 'as acquired de status as it may be far different then I was raised, it may similar as our own earning it through combat and reputation of accomplishments. Find these things out. Does 'e 'ave a mate, is 'is parents alive or dead, does 'e 'ave children? Insult these things, such as 'is standing with his people and masculinity, what may injure 'is 'onor and pride.  Mind games are often played in de ring as much as there is fighting. Find what words anger, what may cause a fear, what will insult de opponent you will face. " Rock paused just long enough for his words to for Kaz'kali to digest.

" As for the physical attributes you've given me.... I can tell you this center of gravity is low to mid range it will be difficult to knock 'im back with a rushing charge.  If weapons and armor are going to be in play.... My suggestion is use your weapon and strike not 'igh as 'e would expect but low, go for de tendons at de knee caps to cut 'im down further. If those attempts are blocked use your shield or forearm aim for the neck to cause 'im a need to defend. Those piercings are part of de pride and display of strength 'e 'olds, tear them from 'im and use them in delicate places against 'im such as eyes, neck, underarm, upper thighs.  With all opponents, take out de senses they cannot readily fight back." Again he paused as if letting it all sink in for Kaz'Kali.

~ Way to over load the guy with information.... ~ The spirit of Zor'din threw up both hands in the air as if in an - I surrender - gesture. ~ You could have just asked him how much time he had until the fight, but... noooo... Not your style.... You got to bugger on for an hour straight before you even get any where close to there. ~ Zor'din huffed.

" 'ow much time do you 'ave until Kaz'Kali see's inside of the ring? " Rock asked flatly in general way to all those that were present.

Last edited by minstrelofmyths on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsee Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:05 am

Elsee felt like she should give Kaz space at this point. She let go of him and wandered off in the direction Brix had gone, since it seemed out of the way, but in view. With a slight sigh she flipped her hair over her shoulder and turned to face Kaz and Ra'rhuk.

That's when she realized that Ra'rhuk... was kind of a BABE. How had she not really noticed before? Was it the shirt? Her brow raised as she tilted her head to the side slightly. He made those weapons? Like... with his hands and stuff? Wow. Imagine like... he could totally make stuff like... that's useful. That's so hot. But when she focused on his face more, his blue glowing eyes caught her off guard. She'd nearly forgotten. It made her think of her brother and any playful thought was soon gone from her mind.

She needed a distraction, without getting in Kaz's way. Her attention turned to Brix'tul. She watched him knock the bottle back as he leaned on top of the barrel, eyes narrowing in disgust. Leaning in towards him she snipped quietly.

"Didn't you JUST wake up?" Her eyes cast a judgemental look over him as she leaned back, hands on hips, listening to Ra'rhuk talk. In a moment Rock had her attention again. Did... he do something with his hair? Her eyebrow raised again.
Elsee
Elsee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz'Kali Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:28 am

Kaz’kali listened and absorbed every word Rock said. He didn’t catch any of the comments behind him between Brix and Elsee, to his knowledge they were kind of hitting it off. His face looked overwhelmed when Rock told him to research this guy. How do you even do that? Just ask random folks around Ogrimmar? He usually just asked Gravy for info, or Elle but she seemed to of gotten out of that life and more into lounging around with Brix style of exsistance. When Rock got into the weaponry he shook his head and held up a fist to indicate this would be all they got to use. Kaz understood the fighting portion of Rocks speech more than the first part about mental tactics. He knew he was going to have to fight for his life, this was not a sport anymore.

“It be in a week. I dont know if I can do all dat stuff in a week.” He rubbed at his head “Ya t’ink ya can be actually showin’ moves? Get da body movin ova’ talkin’ ‘bout et movin?” Kaz put his hands on his hips “I know et be askin a lot of ya time, I will be owin ya a’uge favor. Name et w’enever you be needin’ et and I will assist.” He put his hands out as this was his pale offer in return.
Kaz'Kali
Kaz'Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:42 pm

Ra'rhuk was oblivious as to the reason that Elsee kept looking at him, he simply believed what he was saying was interesting. However he was raising his brow as Elsee proclaimed and pointed out about Brix'tul drinking when he first awoke.

~ Your friend is showing not an interest in your work, nor is she caring about what the other is drinking or not. If you were still living you would have caught on by now. ~ Zor'din shook his spirit head, as his brother was hopeless.

Ra'rhuk glanced at the spirit with a furrowing of his brow as it was distracting, from what Kaz'Kali was replying with. Rock was on the move to bundle up the finished pieces of weapons to prepare them to be transported elsewhere, while Kaz'Kali explained how much time he had to train him, how the fight was to be done with fists and that alone. The actual want to learn by hands on and not words. " Of course... Allow me to finish up 'ere and then we can begin. " He stated in his typical flat tone.

~ You better take it easy on him Bear. As eager as he is he's nervous as all get out... ~ Zor'din took note of all the posturing Kaz'Kali was doing.

" I will not. " Ra'rhuk lowered his tone just enough that it was Zor'din's ears only that could hear him as he finished tying the weapons securely. He then was returning what he wasn't using in their rightful place.

" As for what you can do to assist, do not use the practicing pit they 'ave available as it will show to your opponents at to what your weaknesses are. Meet me... " He pull a piece of parchment off the small wood structure and a writing utensil, and began sketching out a map, as swift as his hand was moving the drawing wasn't as crude as one would think. It certainly looked like a map of the north, with a location marked. ".. in Zim'torga. " This would give Kaz'Kali time to mentally prepare, gather what he was needing, as well as give Ra'rhuk time to set up as well.

If it was just fist fighting, a week however short, was ample time at least to work on a defense and offense. He was setting the pen aside and offering up the map as an indicator of location. " We then can begin on de actual body movements. "  

Ra'rhuk turned about taking a few steps away spoke to a tauren that was overseeing the area, he kept his voice low key but it was obvious it was work related as gold was exchanged. Something about shipping out the bundle of weapons. He returned to the others. " If this is agreed upon we can begin as soon as you are ready. "
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz'Kali Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:43 am

A wave of relief then a wave of confusion “Zim'torga.” He repeated like it was a word he was saying that he never thought he would.Kaz had heard of it but had seen sparse travel in his relatively short life, he knew little of what was there but it was controlled, last he heard, by the Zandalari. He had mostly dealt with the Tribes near Echo and Stranglethorn and he was always hesitant to meet the various versions of his ancestors.

Kaz shot a look to Brix with intent to see how he reacted to this suggestion but rolled straight into a  “ Dat place be alright wit dis sort’a ting?” He walked over to where Elsee was and put his forearm over her shoulder and gestured with his hand “I'm ready anytime Rock, ‘ey, ‘ow long ya t’ink we be stayin over dere? Just so ya know, I know wat ta be bringin’” His hip bumped Elsee as if  to be signaling that he was speaking of her when he asked what to bring.
Kaz'Kali
Kaz'Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brixtul Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Brix stared at Elsee with a dry expression. Without blinking, he raised the bottle to his lips. He filled his cheeks with the booze, swishing the liquid around his mouth then sucking it through his teeth. He made a low groan at her then looked away to Kaz, finally blinking.

He gave him a shrug with a nod. But mostly because he didn't know where Zim'torga was.  

"Seems legit."
Brixtul
Brixtul

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsee Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Elsee gave Brix a judgemental look right before Kaz's arm draped on her shoulder. Then she turned her full attention to Kaz.

"Oooooo! A trip? To the Nort'? I haven't been t'ere in a LONG time." She tapped a finger to her lower lip as she thought. It was pretty far away. Would be hard to just go missing for more than a day. She would have to let ONE of her guardians know where she was. A bright smile broke through her less cheery thoughts and she looked back at Ra'rhuk for his input.
Elsee
Elsee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:00 pm

" Indeed. " He replied with a nod as to the location. " A Zeppelin can take you to de continent, as well as any mage can open a convenient portal for faster travel. Your choice of course. "

He nodded once more as to the question presented. " As far as I am aware, yes they are okay with this sort of.. thing. De Zandalar that reside there are record keepers, neutral in de eyes of de 'orde and are not to be attacked. I doubt that 'as changed, or perhaps those that once resided there are no longer present. "

~ This should be fun... home turf. You are not going to take easy on him are you? ~ Zor'din chuckled although his brother seemed to ignore him completely.

" About five days, as to give you time to recuperate before de set match in a week's time. " He responded to Kaz'Kali although pausing as he saw the hip check. " You all are welcomed to come along. " He added so there was an option for Brix'tul and Elsee to join in. " For as long as your schedules permit."

" Indeed a trip to de North, so please do bring de necessary equipment and provisions you need to be comfortable. I will not 'ave them readily available. " He reflected the smile slowly as he was granted one. He gave the three a nod of his head as he seemed he was ready to depart the blacksmith area and set out.
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz'Kali Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:25 pm

The stakes doubled over night and he was beginning to feel a bit of regret. The thought of staying in Draenor digging ditches and laying spikes was the push to keep going, the hope for bigger things hanging like a carrot on a string. With Rocks help he could maybe win this. Maybe.

Kaz started to look a bit excited like he was going on some road trip, for the moment he pushed out of his mind the ultimate goal of it.

He rubbed his hands together and looked to Elsee and Brix  “ Ya two down to go? I know et won't be much fun for ya as et will be mostly me and Rock throwin’ each ot’er around for five days…” He looked to Elsee “Well maybe ya mig’t be likin’ ta watch” he smiled at his own words. Kaz picked up the sword that Rock offered and tossed it from hand to hand as he looked to them to respond. “Brix? No worries bud if ya not be wantin."he pointed the sword at him playfully.'Ya haf’ ta be at da fight t’ough.”
Kaz'Kali
Kaz'Kali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brixtul Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Brix thought about going with them. Just fuck-off into the North, on some random, terrible adventure, that only lead to Kaz having the crap beat out of him- over and over. He shook his head and waved a hand.
"Nah. Can'na jus' go runnin' off wit'cha t'is time. Got shi' t' do aroun' 'ere." No one gave a shit WHAT he was doing, so he declined to state. He raised his bottle to his mouth and took a drink. Tilting his head back, he attempted to balance the unfortunate act of speech and drink.
A distorted"Pluuuus" He swallowed, cocking one eyebrow. "Gotta stick aroun' fer 'Lel...-AN' dog, sah..."
Motioning at Ra'rhuk with the bottle, he gave a nod.
"Anyweh, I'm sure ya gonna 'ave enough company t'ere. Needa focus."
Obviously, nothing was happening here today, so he slid down from the crate he was seated on. He corked the bottle and placed it back in his pack as he started to leave.
"I'll see ya at de figh' fer sure, t'ough." He gave Kaz a light tap on the arm with his elbow as he passed him. Then immediately felt like it was too affectionate with everyone around. Truthfully, he had other reasons he didn't want to go North with them. Squishy, stupid reasons that made him feel overprotective. Reasons best kept to himself.
Brixtul
Brixtul

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:41 am

Zor'din was motioning with a spirit arm to gain his brother's attention.  Great not only was he ignored, Ra'rhuk seemed to be walking off from all of them without saying another word. ~ Don't be rude, numb nuts! ~

" Excuse me a moment. "
Ra'rhuk hadn't awaited for Elsee or even Brix'tul to finish speaking he just began walking off, something,  or someone had caught Rock's attention and he had departed without a glance back. The Death knight came to a stop before the auction house in a slight crouch before what seemed to be a adolescent troll male, something was exchanged between the two that Ra'rhuk pocketed quickly. Words had been exchanged as well but so swift they were before Rock rose up, turned on his heel, with a light shove to the boy's shoulder to have him to hurry onward Rock had then walked back.

He had bowed his head to Kaz'Kali, Brix'tul, and Elsee. " My apologies... There 'ave been a change of plans.  I must remain at de city for de time being. I can train you Kaz but only for four 'ours a day until your match... you will 'ave to supplement de training exercises with some other meat shield on de other hours. " He offered no other explanation as to why.

~ They are going to wonder what you are up to... ~ Zor'din shook his head.

Ra'rhuk straight faced looked at Brix'tul now as well as Elsee. " You don't have to be present unless you so desire to. "

~ Fine... it's fine... whatever... You're just in charge of this thing, just because he asked. I would suggest Durotar, it's close, the land is flat. But you're not listening... ~

" I believe near your residence will be fine, I will arrive at there noon tomorrow. If you 'ave not found a replacement that will better suit your needs, then I will give you my time for your training. "
He inquired flatly, now looking to them all with his full attention.

~ You're a total self serving asshole, Bear... ~ Zor'din huffed, wishing he could do more.

Ra'rhuk partly answered his brother in a low acknowledgement. " I'm aware. " He looked back to Brix'tul, Elsee, and Kaz'Kali with his brow lifted. " Does that sound fair enough? "
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum