The Adventures of FiveOneFive Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaiting vistors at troll tree hill.... ( Open Rp for and or all to join in. )

3 posters

Go down

Awaiting vistors at troll tree hill.... ( Open Rp for and or all to join in. ) Empty Awaiting vistors at troll tree hill.... ( Open Rp for and or all to join in. )

Post by minstrelofmyths Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:09 pm

Under the canopy of a large trunked tree, crouched in the dusty Durotar soil, was the Death Knight, once of ice troll origin. Most called by his given name of Ra'rhuk, some called him Ra, or Rhuk, his friends called him Rock. Pale in features, glowing blue gaze, in the same intimidating armor day after day, only occasionally changing gear when it was asked of him to do so. He observed, that is what he did on his off duty status, although others had told him this was called boredom he did not feel bored. It was the way of the living to presume such things and he simply accepted as it was. The city had been a place of the dead hours, little movement. He was accustom to these phases, lively one moment bustling with greetings and conversation, to the dwindling back to where it was just himself that remained.

He had been told that his job was to watch over Zinaji, or as he called him in fondness Squirrel. Yet, Ra'rhuk had taken it upon himself as he was told to find a hobby, to investigate local rumors. Which he had, and had informed those that needed to be aware of what went on. In his mind he was always on duty when it came to protecting the living, from themselves. He was aware of most things that transpired, or would transpire, and it in fact kept his mind busy from introspection. Always calculating, his next step in processes. Even while conversing he pondered motives and agenda's. It was to keep them safe, content, to give suggestions to those that still had time and the freedom of choice. So there he was his frost covered hair, and frame as tidy as ever awaiting the next flux and flow of those he would greet with a nod of his head or a few passing words of advice, or even answers those that were inquisitive about his condition in his mannerisms.

His gaze only interrupted by stray glances to his right as the spirit of his brother Zor'din rambled to his sight and hearing alone. ~ I really enjoy that snarky elf, do you think she'll visit today? ~

Ra'rhuk would only give a quiet grunt in confirmation. He learned the living that could not see the spirits that were stuck between realms did not do well with what seemed to them a male speaking to himself. He was tactful in the mannerism in which he conversed with his brother. Granting the spirit slight motions of his head, a move of his finger to silence his brother's words when conversation began to overlap to the point he was having difficulties. He kept it private, only when there was no other around would he verbally speak to Zor'din.  Zor'din was the only lost spirit that he would even acknowledge as much as he did.

Zor'din continued. ~ I do think it was a good idea to send Shayna to talk to Brix'tul, I'm glad you listened to me... You speak of yourself as if you were a god with the women, no wonder those boys came to you for direction. You know for a fact my numbers out did yours, except that week of revelry. Hah! You were just lucky the commanding officer gave you those favors. ~

Rock muttered with his echoing tone. " Enough."
For a long while the spirit was silent, as Ra'rhuk was scanning the Valley of Honor with with the intensity of his gaze.  " He should be here soon. "

~ Who? Oh... that's why you went without the accent in orcish. He's coming out here, is he? ~

" Indeed. " Ra'rhuk quietly replied as he sat there.

~ Going stoic mode now, isn't going to change the fact you'll feel these things later Bear. Our baby brother has changed, it's what the living do. Once you come to terms and accept it, both of us will be better for it. ~  Zor'din attempted to reason with Ra'rhuk, only to recieve that side glance of a gaze that shut him up. ~ Fine... We'll speak on this later. ~

Ra'rhuk adjusted his frame slightly causing the plate armor to protest in a muted creaking with the small motion. He was relieved of one brother's presence only to soon have another arrive. He shrouded himself in the cold, pulling it in close to maintain that even presence as he saw the shuffling male approach him with a clattering to his own armor. He gave Kor'akk a small nod of his head.

" Greetings, Kor'akk... Just off of patrol duty? " He inquired in orcish with that hollow echo that carried a scratchiness.

Kor'akk upon seeing Ra'rhuk smiled widely exposing all of his pearly white fangs. " Brotha! " His armored arms flung out wide as if he was going to hug him, but as he stepped closer he lowered them to his sides. The cold was the uncomfortable sort his brother exuded, it seemed to chill him right to the bones. " Kor'akk is happeh to see 'oo! " He spoke out in genuine excitement.

Usually Ra'rhuk would pull back some of the cold but at the moment concerning his brother he did not. He did however offer his brother a smile. " We can speak in zandali if it is better for you."

Kor'akk waved his hand with a good humored chuckle. " No, Kor'akk like da practice, Zinaji say, and Zekoa say Kor'akk getting bettah all da time. "

Ra'rhuk gave a nod of his head. " As you wish. How is your family? "

Kor'akk began to remove some of his gear as he came to sit near by, the cold got to his bones, to the ones that had been injured, and the one in his upper thigh especially bad. He enjoyed the heat of Orgrimmar, or hot springs and otherwise, it loosened the tension in aching tendons and joints.  " Dey is vereh maneh good.. Red is getting beegah all da time, and Zekoa 'e a proud fatha, his motha proud grandmotha. " He chuckled as he was surrounded in a pile by most of his gear that he laid behind him. He began rubbing to that upper leg muscle as patrolling in such cold climes caused it to lock up.

" Ah, good... " He stated simply, as he watched his brother become more comfortable. The tattoo's on what appeared to be the elder of the two Kor'akk were visible, they strode up the length of his forearms, biceps, circling around to his back, even Kor'akk's ears held ink. A body of black tribal art. Ra'rhuk had seen them once before but the situation was not one to sate curiosity. He did notice how Kor'akk rubbed to his one leg making slight pained expressions, but it was not his concern at the moment. " When did you get that? " He made a motion of finger towards Kor's arm.

~ Aren't you going to ask him about his leg?~ Zor'din's voice whispered in his ear. ~ You could get a healer to look at it. ~

It took Kor'akk a long moment of looking around trying to figure out what his brother was talking about. " Wha? "

Ra'rhuk grunted. " The ink, Kor'akk. When did you get tattoos? "

Kor'akk paused to the rubbing of his leg to smile big. " Oooooh... Dis? Dis I got when do da rites to become adult! " He laughed with a shake of his head.

Ra'rhuk did not laugh, or smile, calm and quietly he had debated. " No... that is not true, Kor'akk. You did not get those after your rites. "

Kor'akk nodded. " Uh... Yes, Kor'akk did... Kor'akk tell fatha, if old enough to die, old enough- "

Ra'rhuk interrupted and finished what Kor'akk was attempting . " To be considered an adult. I know, I was present during that conversation. "

Kor'akk ran his hand through the arch of his mohawk causing it to flop over to one side like a rooster's comb. " Kor'akk don't remember 'oo being dere... " His ear tips began to twitch as he was trying to remember. " Maybeh... aftah dat sometime... " His smiling face had fallen, he had grown quiet under that stare. " Otay, otay... " He flopped his hands to his lap in a exasperated expression. " Kor'akk was maneh much sad aftah brotha's died. All was gone but da babiehs, and den once Kor'akk get bettah was told to go out more. --- " After a pause, he slipped into zandali as it was just too difficult to get the orcish to sound right. With his eyes closed he continued. " I fought too much, for too long... I knew the world was ending, our father was gone, there was only Dana'wa, Krena, Kron'tor and little Abwa left. No one was around to provide for them. I took charge of their well being. We went with the Zandalari, to the south, I joined with them. I got the tattoo's then, from another refugee on the voyage. It was so I could always come home. " He rubbed to his temple, he then shrugged. " It is no big deal, a slip in my memory, that's all. "

~ That's not all... ~ Zor'din whispered in his spirit way.

Ra'rhuk nodded, looking to Kor'akk. " Do you need something for your leg? "

Kor'akk had a long moment of staring back before he looked to his leg. " No, it's an old wound that healed wrong. It normally doesn't hurt unless I've been in the cold too long. " He smiled almost wistfully seeming.

Ra'rhuk nodded once more. " I am hoping my new friends arrive so that you can meet them. Zinaji, enjoys their company as do I, as I think you will as well. "

The conversation would continue to idle until others may or may not arrive in the location, just outside the tavern.
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Awaiting vistors at troll tree hill.... ( Open Rp for and or all to join in. ) Empty Re: Awaiting vistors at troll tree hill.... ( Open Rp for and or all to join in. )

Post by Tribeoftrolls Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:15 pm

After he got his own mount settled in the stable he picked up Shani to hold in one arm. Dressed in leather and light mail gear, nothing to heavy within the city though enough to keep him protected. His rifle at his back and looking around for Kor'akk. At first he checked the pond and not spotting him there until he heard Shani speak in zandali.

"There. Papi is there." Shani giggled excitedly.

Zekoa looked to where Shani was pointing at, hmmm....looks like Kor'akk was speaking with his brother. Feeling his son wiggle Zekoa nudged his son's side speaking in Zandali. "Hey now, let me get over there first.." He chuckled. Making his way over as he lifted a free hand to wave. Approaching closer while Shani yelled out.

"Papi!" The moment his father got close enough he soon was placed down, the young toddler running his way over to leap into Kor'akk's arms the moment he got close enough for a hug.

Zekoa standing and looking to Kor'akk and soon Ra'rhuk, speaking in zandali still. "Afternoon Ra'rhuk, how are you?" He looked to Kor'akk and giving him a wolfish grin and wink.
Tribeoftrolls
Tribeoftrolls

http://tribeoftrolls.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Awaiting vistors at troll tree hill.... ( Open Rp for and or all to join in. ) Empty Re: Awaiting vistors at troll tree hill.... ( Open Rp for and or all to join in. )

Post by Tegan RP Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:34 pm

"Boo!"

A bright eyed, bushy-tailed little elf appeared out of no where to hover over Ra'rhuk's shoulder. If it had been any other friend, the spritely Sin'dorei may have pounced; but Elle had learned the hard way about Ra'ruk's 'presence'.

Elle's attention then shifted to Kor'akk and she offered up a bright grin to the tattooed troll. "What's shakin?" She asked the two. Unlike most of her kin, this particular Blood Elf was informal in her language patterns and indiscriminate with the type of company she kept.

The sound of a young child snapped her attention to Zekoa and Shani. Whatever antagonizing Elle had been planning vanished from her thoughts. Her head tilted at the little troll. She then glanced to the others and made sense of the relationships in her head. They're all family, these trolls.

Tegan RP

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:47 am

A giggling had him shift his steady gaze from Kor'akk to the sound. Ah, Zekoa had brought the small youth with him. Ra'rhuk's glowing blue gaze looked over the youth, inspecting. The tuskling, about three to four seasons old by the look of him held weight, good nutrition, bright in gaze, and happy personality. His gaze moved to Zekoa, a tall Darkspear, with many scars, war wise, having that look of well used leather of features. An individual that had seen many weathers in his life and yet could still carry a smile.

Kor'akk was rambling about something to do with ore, but with sounding of a giggle his almost one sided conversation came to a halt. He rose up on his feet leaving the pile of his plate in the wake of his shuffling over. A big smile, all pearly white fangs showing. " Shani! " he belted out as he held out his arms so big, and swooped up in a sweep of laughter in and big hug. " How's my big boy?! " He came in with a smile and a cheek nuzzle careful of his tusks. After the greeting he was looking to Zekoa with dopey grin, to the wolfish one given, a light indigo blush rising to wink given. Kor'akk's big heart all a flutter with such an exchange he couldn't think to even talk right! Entertain Shani Kor'akk! Just look at the kid! Which he did, and was soon bringing him up to the hill to sit with Red on his lap. He was allowing Zekoa and Ra'rhuk to talk, while he was playing a hand game with the boy. " Five little birdies sitting in a tree... "  His sing song voice continued in the not so distant background.

~ Smile a little more, Bear. They're going to assume you're upset or something. ~

Ra'rhuk bowed his head to Zekoa as he approached. " Greeting's Zekoa. I am well. 'ow is de wild 'unt? " He inquired with a slow smile on the rise, as his gaze continued to inform him more about the individual that stood before him.

~ There she is... The female I've been dying to see.  ~  Zor'din announced right before the Boo! sounded.

Ra'rhuk turned his head slowly with a low creaking and a pop of his neck to look at Elle whom appeared right over his shoulder. He stared a long moment.

~ Don't look at her like that brother, she's going to think you want to eat her or something. She's a friend, be nice.~  The spirit laughed quietly.

Ra'rhuk smiled slowly, patting to the ground besides him. " Greeting's Elle, if you would like you may sit with us 'ere. We're just catching up. " He chuckled lightly.

Kor'akk took one of Shani's hands within his own making it wave, as his other free hand waved exuberantly. " Hullo, nice ladeh! " He turned his head speaking quietly to Shani. " That's Elle. Say hello in orcish. "  Kor'akk spoke in orcish to help Shani speak it as well. " Hullo. " He chuckled, and then pointed to Red. " Dis is Zekoa's son Red, or Shani. "

Ra'rhuk still held that smile slowly shifting into a mischievous smirk. He added a nod with the display indicating Kor'akk's direction. " Apparently my brother and Shani are what's shaking. "
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribeoftrolls Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Shani smiled all the more letting out a squealed giggle as he was lifted into Kor'akk's arms.

"Good!" He spoke in Zandali to answer.

Small arms to wrap around Kor'akks neck to hug and he nuzzling the chub of his cheek in return.

"Papi I made something for you." He was carried and brought up to the top of the hill to settle on Kor'akk's lap.

Digging in his small pocket of his pants he removed a folded and some what crumpled paper while Kor'akk was singing. Shani giggled as he added.

"All five birdies singing tweet, tweet, tweet!" Shani heighten his voice to try to sound like a bird.

Holding up the folded paper to Kor'akk as it was a scribble drawing of what looked to be the family and black birds flying in the sky. With a few animals that his father owns.

"See that's you, Daddy and me. And Pinch and Mutt and Jafuu"

The drawing very childish with scribble coloring and the arms and legs being stick figures. Shani smiled, proud of his work. When Elle had shown up his green eyes looking curiously toward the elf. His little arm gripped to wave from Kor'akk and hearing him ask to say hello in orcish.

"Hul-lo." Shani repeated.

Zekoa saw that blush on his mates face which only had him grin all the more. He chuckled before answering Ra'rhuk.

"It's been goin' well mon...goin' well...Shani caught 'imself a field mouse tha' otha' day wit' tha' small trap 'im and Kor'akk built togetha'...didn' ya' Red?" He smirked some toward Shani.

"Yahs!" Shani replied in orcish.

Zekoa smiled toward his son before his crimson gaze focused on the elf that had arrived. Listening to those whom knew her greet her. Before he would speak with a gentle nod of his head. "'Ello..."

Standing at eight feet, large tusks and his pink hair loose that fell at his back with two braids at the sides of his head along with feathers tied at the base of each braid. He would greet Kor'akk in a moment, giving his mate time to give attention to Shani who had worked on his drawing all morning.
Tribeoftrolls
Tribeoftrolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Tegan RP Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Ra'rhuk's smirk was reflected back on the features of the elf if only for a moment; then it dissolved into easily read curiosity. Children were such a rare and precious sight in such times of war.

She watched with a friendly and tuned expression as Kor'akk played with his son. A long buried twinge of envy resurfaced at how happy the family seemed together. The type of family that Elle had dreamed of as a child. As an adult, she sometimes forgot that healthy and functional actually existed.

When little Shani waved to her, she waved back and enthusiastically answered.

"Hi little one!"

Her attention then moved to Zekoa and she mentally noted that this particular individual was far more intimidating than the companions she had made thus far. She offered a short little bow out of respect by dipping her head.

"Nice to meet you."

Her bright eyes would dart back to Rock as if to make sure she hadn't broken some super secret troll greeting ritual.

Tegan RP

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:10 pm

" You did? " Kor'akk paused in his song taking the thick parchment paper. His golden sun flecked yellow gaze looked over each scribble line as he was taking in the image before him while he had unfolded the paper.  Birds of shadow littered the sky like leaves in a dappled blue sky, figures drawn seemed strong and proud, there was a wolf, dog and a grinning spider. Kor'akk's finger traced over each marking as large smile rose on the trollish visage of blue. " I see. " Oh that smile just wouldn't quit, like a string of pearls it hung wide as he looked Shani with a glint to his gaze that spoke volumes of depths he felt. He reached out and tussled the hair of red as he leaned in and placed a brief peck to the young boy's cheek." Thank you. It's beautiful Shani. "  He grumbled before he pressed the paper to his chest, and took a few breaths.

~ Isn't that touching? Just like Kor'akk still making traps after all these years. ~

Ra'rhuk's focus seemed to be on Zekoa as he spoke, but a glance had been given to the side as Kor'akk interacted with the child. " Ah, following de father's footsteps. " He chuckled lightly.
~ She is being too well behaved today... Say something to lighten the mood, would you?~

He caught the glance and offered a smile of reassurance. " It is fine Elle.. We're all friends 'ere, just act if de others  were present. " He then smirked slightly. " Kor'akk, it is just a picture no need for tears. "

Kor blinked a few times. " Kor'akk not crying... But is nice picture. See? " He was soon showing it off to everyone present, that smile widening all the more.

" Ah, indeed a nice picture.... " He nodded his head once. " Are there plans for today? " He inquired after a moment.
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribeoftrolls Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Shani looked to the elf with curiosity as he hasn't been around the other races of the Horde all that often. He has seen mostly orcs and tauren at camp Mojache when he is brought there by his father's. This was the closes he has seen an elf, he has learned through Zekoa and Kor'akk about blood elves, Forsaken, Pandaren and so on. The youth had a shy expression as he kept close to his father, a smile was upon his face. But he wasn't moving off of Kor'akk's lap at all. He was estatic over Kor'akk's words of the drawing.

"Papi it's for you, so when you're away. You have a pichyur. Daddy said it would make you happy when you are pahrolling in the cold place." The youth toddler spoke in Zandali and unable to pronounce a few words correctly.

Zekoa's attention was to Ra'rhuk and the elf.

"Course we let tha' little mouse go but Red be already makin' a promisin' 'unter, should 'e choose such later in life." Zekoa chuckled and looked to the elf female.

"It be nice to meet ya' Miss. Me name is Zekoa. It seems Bronzey ova' 'ere already met ya' I take it?" He glanced between her and Kor'akk, though stepped forward offering his large calloused hand toward her to grip and give a few shakes before releasing.

Hearing Ra'rhuk's words he looked over to Kor'akk. He simply smiled as he fully knows well Kor'akk just gets a little misty eye'd when ever Shani made anything to give to Kor'akk.

"Far as I know o'plans...I be right where I need to be. As far as anyt'ing furtha' den meetin' up wit' Kor 'ere....not much else besides simply spendin' some time."
Tribeoftrolls
Tribeoftrolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Tegan RP Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:46 pm

"It is fine Elle.. We're all friends 'ere, just act if de others were present."

Elle seemed to consider this statement. "....I better be chuggin' some coffee then." She winked and then turned her attention to the others, attempting to learn as much about them as she could.

The little elf smiled at Shani. "Good job with the mouse!" She commended him.

Tegan RP

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 pm

" Thank you Shani, I'll carry it everywhere. " Kor'akk couldn't help smiling widely. He patted to the young one's back as he was looking at Elle with those big green eyes of his.
Ra'rhuk gave a nod about the mouse, as the introductions being passed between the two he remained quiet through the conversation. His gaze on the small one as Kor'akk was looking at the image.

~ Who does he remind you of? ~

" You." He muttered in his response then continued as is he wasn't missing a beat. " May sit, and get to know them if you would like, Elle. I will get you de coffee. " Without another word he stood and walked off in the direction of the tavern.

~ Wait... She didn't mean you--- Nevermind. You could have at least asked the others what they wanted. ~ Zor'din's spirit laughed. Not that he could be heard by the others or anything he clarified only for sport. ~ Don't mind him, it's just a thing he does, you get used to it. ~

Ra'rhuk wasn't gone long before he had returned to his place before to crouch. He offered the mug over to Elle, slightly on the chilled side. " 'ere. Enjoy. " He voiced with the rolling tone.
" Take as much time as you need spending time then, Zekoa. " He addressed upon his return as he settled in.

Kor'akk had tucked the parchment away for now. " So wat to talk about? " He smiled looking from one to the next.
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribeoftrolls Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:11 pm

It seems they all know one another, eventually he himself would be in the loop. Zekoa would finally make his way over to Kor'akk, lowering his large self down with a lean in toward Kor'akk.

"'Ey dere Bronzey, I see ya' takin' a break from patrolin'?" He would of pulled Kor'akk to sit on his lap but the extra heavy weight of armor had him go for option B. He simply sat near Kor'akk along with a touch of tusks. A gentle clack from the light impact of tusk against tusk before Zekoa settled entirely to simply sit. Leaning his back against the tree and placing his rifle gun near at his side on the ground. Digging into his bag to remove a few stuff dolls that Shani enjoys to play with, passing them over.

Shani was content where he was and once his father passed over the raptor and wolf doll, he reached to grab hold the two dolls and would entertain himself as it helped to get use to new surroundings.

Zekoa lifted his shoulders to shrug. "Anyt'ing new be goin' on in tha' city? Besides dis 'oliday, in which it's like dodgin' bullets to get away from folk dat are tryin' to spray ya'."

"COUUUUSSIIIIN BROOOTHAAA'S!!" Yelled a voice from a distance.

Zekoa looked to the direction. "'Eyyy...it's Uncle Zin." He smirked as he watched the familiar white haired troll making a bee line run toward the group.

Zinaji was on the way spotting everyone upon the wings of Kito. His fae dragon had shifted to a smaller size and was sitting on Zinaji's head. Bare feet causing the orange dust to stir with each slap to the ground from his run, stopping once he was ontop of the hill. A large smile upon his face to see Ra'rhuk, Elle, Kor'akk, Zekoa and little Shani.

"'Ello! Miss Elle, Cousin Brotha' Kor'akk and Rock! Zekoa and leetle Shani!!" He waved energetically with a large smile.

"Guess what day it is?!!" Zinaji was not dressed in his fire weaver robes, infact he wore an entirely pink suit along with his sparkly hot pink color shades.  

Zekoa face palmed from Zinaji's entrance and spoken words, loa if Ren was around to see this. He probably is the only smart one keeping far away from the city. "Lemme guess....does it inquire wit' all dis madness spreadin' in tha' city? Cause it looks like it landed on ya'." He snickered.
Tribeoftrolls
Tribeoftrolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Tegan RP Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:56 pm

((I apologize that I took a WEEK to get to this. FOR SHAME.))

Elle blinked when Rock said he would retrieve coffee. She tried to lift her hands in a gesture of mild protest. "You don't have to! I didn't mean--" She gave up, watching Rock's back as he walked off.

She huffed a sigh and wondered how she was ever going to repay him for his generosity. Normally she just thanked people with booze... maybe she needed to work more on that song for him.

The little elf was dragged from her thoughts when Zinaji arrived. She reflected the energetic wave and even scampered over to hug the friendly and energetic troll.

"Nice suit!" She looked him over, seeming amazed at the sheer amount of pink.

Tegan RP

Back to top Go down

Post by minstrelofmyths Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:33 am

Kor'akk beamed that large smile stupidly smittened smile of his that reached from tusk to tusk as Zekoa leaned in. " 'ey dere rough and rugged. " He grumble purred affectionately, as their tusks met briefly. "Jah, did patrolling. Lots to fix, lots to do. Was talking wit da elda's good times. " He took the dolls, making them dance a moment before giving them to small tuskling.

" Kor'akk not know if new, just got 'ere. " He chuckled lightly giving Zekoa a light push to the shoulder with his hand. " Love is in da air, best 'oliday evah...." He shook his head, watching Shani gnaw. " Met nice elf ladeh, and den was going to talk to brotha some moah--- " He blinked and was suddenly waving exuberantly.

" Brothaaaa cuziiiiin! " He spoke back with just as much excitement. " Love is da AAIIIR! " he voiced when asked what holiday it was, he gave a confused look to Zekoa as he face palmed and muttered. Zekoa just didn't want to admit how much he liked this holiday, but of course Zekoa didn't know about the bow Kor'akk had gotten him yet. He would see it soon enough.

Ra'rhuk had returned shortly with coffee in hand. " Squirrel. " He had bowed his head in greeting as he came to crouch next to Elle, holding the cup in a lowered hold so the elven female could take it. " Indeed, nice suit. " He had agreed.

" Squirrel? " Kor'akk asked looking up in the tree, then down to the elf, then to Zinaji. " Cuzin brother? "

" It is a nickname, such as mine is Rock, his is Squirrel. " He stated with that echoing voice of his motioning his finger in Zinaji's direction.

" Otay... Good to know oo do dat. " He settled back down.

" I do a lot of things, brother. " He smirked slyly. " Coffee dispenser as well. It is de least I can do. " He waved his hand about. " So what is it that is planned for this 'oliday or other wise? "
minstrelofmyths
minstrelofmyths

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribeoftrolls Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:39 am

Hugging Elle in return with a large smile, hearing her compliment. "T'anks!" He released her soon after and looked to Zekoa and Kor'akk.

"Yes! Love in tha' aaaiiirr!" He pointed to Kor'akk.

"Is bestest day eva'!" He paused in thought. "'Cept Winta'veil..dat's Zinaji's favorite!"

He looked over to Rock as he heard his nickname and the explanation. "Jah...Rock found silleh name for Zinaji..'e like sayin' Squirrel! Is okey, Zinaji use to it now." He smiled.

"We can go around tha' city givin' flowers to people?" He wondered.

Zekoa was listening to Kor'akk speak on a few things, hearing that grumble purr from his mate. And soon the light push to his shoulder that had him roll his eyes.

"Whateva' ya' say Bronzey." Loa help him to get through this season of over priced goblin products.

He grinned when Kor'akk face palmed to mutter after the exchange of words from Zinaji and Zekoa. "What? I meant it in a nice way.." He chuckled out with amusement in his gaze.

He looked to his son who was preoccupied for the time being and looked back up to Zinaji. "Mon.....I not about to get into dat sort o'threads and givin' out flowers...." He not all to sure what Zinaji held plan for.

"We be movin' targets if we move from dis spot...get spotted much more quickly by folk dat racin' around drownin' people wit' dat nasteh spray...make ya' eyes sting and everyt'ing.." He made a amusing gag face that had Shani giggle.
Tribeoftrolls
Tribeoftrolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum